This journey for me has been eye opening. I am learning so much about life, myself and others. One wise person said "I forgive anyone who's ever done anything wrong to me because at the end of the day they are just teachers."
When I heard this it made me feel, I don't know, BETTER! For so long I would not only question "WHY?"...Not that asking why is a bad thing but with the WHY came anger and frustration...& a sense of being overwhelmed. Once I looked at things from that vantage point...everything changed for me. I almost instantly felt calm, peaceful, content and grateful.
I have now learned that it's not a good use of time trying to constantly figure out why others do what they do...what's most important is self reflection and striving to be your best you. I think I've always known that but knowing something and living something is 2 completely different things. :)
SO HERE'S TO YOU BEING YOUR BEST YOU...GO OUT THERE AND BE AMAZING SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T HELP IT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow us on facebook
Popular Posts
-
Okay...let me be clear. I owe it to you to let you know when this statement "Genius Is Common" came across my brow my very firs...
-
Hey beautiful people! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! As you may have noticed, I'm not the least bit shy about it. It makes me emotional in the...
-
Speak Life Tour Inaugural Black Tie Awards Saturday, Dec 5th, 2015 5:30-9:00pm LIVE PERFORMANCE & VISUAL ARTS SHOWCASE...
-
Hey Beautiful People! I am over the moon to announce that one-of-a-kind, crafted headpieces ARTISTNATION have been accepted to be a p...
-
Isn't talent great?!! The feeling of "Hey, Look what I can do!!" Well I personally know all about that. If you...
-
Hey Beautiful people! Coming at ya about MY MIND! Well, not exactly MY mind but a song I wrote. I searched high and low for the perfect ...
-
Hey there BEAUTIFUL people! Hope you are well and living out your dreams in the best way! I had to stop by and let you know about the won...
-
Inaugural Entrepreneurs Gala & Awards @ Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport Event info: VIPeVENTS Concierge Presents Inaugural Entre...
-
Mai-Kim T. Dang is an independent filmmaker working on a documentary regarding the absence of African languages being taught in the US...
-
Who's that young lady with the big, bold, mile wide smile? Great question. Well, I won't release her name just yet (LOL) b...




.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment