CONSULT NOT YOUR FEARS BUT YOUR HOPES AND YOUR DREAMS!!
"Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to achieve." Pope John XXIII
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow us on facebook
Popular Posts
-
Okay...let me be clear. I owe it to you to let you know when this statement "Genius Is Common" came across my brow my very firs...
-
Hey beautiful people! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! As you may have noticed, I'm not the least bit shy about it. It makes me emotional in the...
-
Speak Life Tour Inaugural Black Tie Awards Saturday, Dec 5th, 2015 5:30-9:00pm LIVE PERFORMANCE & VISUAL ARTS SHOWCASE...
-
Hey Beautiful People! I am over the moon to announce that one-of-a-kind, crafted headpieces ARTISTNATION have been accepted to be a p...
-
Isn't talent great?!! The feeling of "Hey, Look what I can do!!" Well I personally know all about that. If you...
-
Hey Beautiful people! Coming at ya about MY MIND! Well, not exactly MY mind but a song I wrote. I searched high and low for the perfect ...
-
Hey there BEAUTIFUL people! Hope you are well and living out your dreams in the best way! I had to stop by and let you know about the won...
-
Inaugural Entrepreneurs Gala & Awards @ Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport Event info: VIPeVENTS Concierge Presents Inaugural Entre...
-
Mai-Kim T. Dang is an independent filmmaker working on a documentary regarding the absence of African languages being taught in the US...
-
Who's that young lady with the big, bold, mile wide smile? Great question. Well, I won't release her name just yet (LOL) b...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(109)
-
▼
February
(19)
- DREAM ON DREAMER!!!!
- I HOPE THIS TOUCHES YOU...IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY E...
- ARE YOU A GENIUS?!!!!!!!
- COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE!!!!!
- LOVE WHAT YOU DO?!!!!
- DOUBLE YOUR RATE OF FAILURE?!!!!!
- FEARLESS OR SCARDY CAT?!!!!
- GOT A BIG EGO?!!!
- FROM ONE PLAYWRIGHT TO ANOTHER!!!!!
- ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS...
- CONSULT NOT YOUR FEARS BUT YOUR HOPES AND YOUR DRE...
- I LOVE THIS!!!!!
- MONEY, COMPLIMENTS OR PUBLICITY?
- THE KEY TO HAPPINESS!!
- IT'S WORTH GOING THE DISTANCE!!
- LOVE, GRACE & GRATITUDE!!!
- MEET INDEPENDENT FILMMAKER MAI-KIM T. DANG!!
- MR. MAKE-IT-HAPPEN IS RICKY MOORE JR. OF NYLA ELIS...
- NYLA ELISE TAKEOVER!!!!!!!!
-
▼
February
(19)





No comments:
Post a Comment