NOT JUST ANY JOBS...STEVE JOBS!!!!!
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." Steve Jobs Apple,co-founder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow us on facebook
Popular Posts
-
Isn't talent great?!! The feeling of "Hey, Look what I can do!!" Well I personally know all about that. If you...
-
Hey Beautiful People! I am over the moon to announce that one-of-a-kind, crafted headpieces ARTISTNATION have been accepted to be a p...
-
Okay...let me be clear. I owe it to you to let you know when this statement "Genius Is Common" came across my brow my very firs...
-
Speak Life Tour Inaugural Black Tie Awards Saturday, Dec 5th, 2015 5:30-9:00pm LIVE PERFORMANCE & VISUAL ARTS SHOWCASE...
-
Hey beautiful people! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! As you may have noticed, I'm not the least bit shy about it. It makes me emotional in the...
-
Hey Beautiful people! Coming at ya about MY MIND! Well, not exactly MY mind but a song I wrote. I searched high and low for the perfect ...
-
Hey there BEAUTIFUL people! Hope you are well and living out your dreams in the best way! I had to stop by and let you know about the won...
-
Who's that young lady with the big, bold, mile wide smile? Great question. Well, I won't release her name just yet (LOL) b...
-
Mai-Kim T. Dang is an independent filmmaker working on a documentary regarding the absence of African languages being taught in the US...
-
Inaugural Entrepreneurs Gala & Awards @ Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport Event info: VIPeVENTS Concierge Presents Inaugural Entre...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(109)
-
▼
May
(11)
- NEW HFS PERFORMANCE DATES FEBRUARY 12-14, 2016...C...
- THIS MADE ME SMILE AND CRY AT THE SAME TIME!!!
- GOT HFS TICKETS?!!!!!!!!!
- BE A LION-STAGE PRODUCTION!!!!!!! JUNE 20, 2015......
- NYLA ELISE & THE 2015 BLACK ENTERPRISE EXPO!!!!!!!
- HFS's VERY OWN JADE...SLAYYYYYED IN THE STUDIO!!
- SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...
- LIVE THEATER IN MARYLAND!! ALL WOMEN CAST...FEB 12...
- AFRO PUFFS AND PONYTAILS???? ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!
- NOT JUST ANY JOBS...STEVE JOBS!!!!!
- MY LIGHT IS ON...& YOURS?!!
-
▼
May
(11)





No comments:
Post a Comment