This video was part of my Documentary 'Beautiful Eclipse'. It was a very well rounded account of women of color with dark skin but even better than that...it went above and beyond what we look like on the surface and addressed self worth, childhood, family, parenting, marriage, education as well as what tugs on our heart strings. After all of that came this poetic message...Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow us on facebook
Popular Posts
-
Okay...let me be clear. I owe it to you to let you know when this statement "Genius Is Common" came across my brow my very firs...
-
Hey beautiful people! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! As you may have noticed, I'm not the least bit shy about it. It makes me emotional in the...
-
Speak Life Tour Inaugural Black Tie Awards Saturday, Dec 5th, 2015 5:30-9:00pm LIVE PERFORMANCE & VISUAL ARTS SHOWCASE...
-
Hey Beautiful People! I am over the moon to announce that one-of-a-kind, crafted headpieces ARTISTNATION have been accepted to be a p...
-
Isn't talent great?!! The feeling of "Hey, Look what I can do!!" Well I personally know all about that. If you...
-
Hey Beautiful people! Coming at ya about MY MIND! Well, not exactly MY mind but a song I wrote. I searched high and low for the perfect ...
-
Hey there BEAUTIFUL people! Hope you are well and living out your dreams in the best way! I had to stop by and let you know about the won...
-
Inaugural Entrepreneurs Gala & Awards @ Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport Event info: VIPeVENTS Concierge Presents Inaugural Entre...
-
Mai-Kim T. Dang is an independent filmmaker working on a documentary regarding the absence of African languages being taught in the US...
-
Who's that young lady with the big, bold, mile wide smile? Great question. Well, I won't release her name just yet (LOL) b...





No comments:
Post a Comment