Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow us on facebook
Popular Posts
-
Isn't talent great?!! The feeling of "Hey, Look what I can do!!" Well I personally know all about that. If you...
-
Hey Beautiful People! I am over the moon to announce that one-of-a-kind, crafted headpieces ARTISTNATION have been accepted to be a p...
-
Okay...let me be clear. I owe it to you to let you know when this statement "Genius Is Common" came across my brow my very firs...
-
Speak Life Tour Inaugural Black Tie Awards Saturday, Dec 5th, 2015 5:30-9:00pm LIVE PERFORMANCE & VISUAL ARTS SHOWCASE...
-
Hey beautiful people! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! As you may have noticed, I'm not the least bit shy about it. It makes me emotional in the...
-
Hey Beautiful people! Coming at ya about MY MIND! Well, not exactly MY mind but a song I wrote. I searched high and low for the perfect ...
-
Hey there BEAUTIFUL people! Hope you are well and living out your dreams in the best way! I had to stop by and let you know about the won...
-
Who's that young lady with the big, bold, mile wide smile? Great question. Well, I won't release her name just yet (LOL) b...
-
Mai-Kim T. Dang is an independent filmmaker working on a documentary regarding the absence of African languages being taught in the US...
-
Inaugural Entrepreneurs Gala & Awards @ Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport Event info: VIPeVENTS Concierge Presents Inaugural Entre...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(115)
-
▼
December
(31)
- OLD TIMERS?!! NOT EXACTLY.
- MOTHERS JUST KNOW...
- THAT'S MY TRUTH!! WHAT'S YOURS?!!
- MEET JOHN HUGHES-HELDT #1 ON THE REVERBNATION POP ...
- SO MUCH TO DO...SO LITTLE TIME!!
- RORY D SHERIFF=#writer #screenwriter #playwright.....
- TOM ORLAND- WRITER/PRODUCER/DIRECTOR, OH MY!!
- MR. AE HIMSELF...ALEXANDER ETSEYATSE THAT IS!!
- SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL!!
- MY 5FECTA: MAYA, CICELY, DEBBIE, ANGELA, REGINA!!
- NO STRUGGLE, NO PROGRESS!!
- ARE YOU IN OR OUT?!!
- SIMPLY PROFOUND!!
- STATE OF MIND...WHAT'S YOURS?!!
- #NEVERGIVEUP!!!!!!!
- PASSIONATE PEOPLE...
- CONGRATS ARI NICOLE!!!!!
- CONGRATS KAY JEFFERSON!!!!
- Networking Tips for Happiness and Survival
- The Dialogue with Brian Keith!!!!!!!!!
- THANKS MICHAEL EUGENE JOHNSON!!
- DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!
- I AM "MICHAEL DORSEY"!! ARE YOU?
- LET THERE BE LIGHT...by DERRELL G. OWENS
- HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL...
- READY, SET...& LAUGH OUT LOUD!! BEAUTIFUL ECLIPSE ...
- WELCOME OUR NEWEST ADDITION TO THE HFS FAMILY ANDR...
- FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD...
- GOT UNDERSTUDIES?!!!!!!!!!!!!
- DINNER AT BREAKFAST TIME?!!!
- NYLA ELISE...STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
▼
December
(31)





No comments:
Post a Comment