Thank you for helping to make the festival and theatrical run of "Through A Lens Darkly: Black Photographers & the Emergence of a People" a smashing success, touching people's hearts and minds in over 60 cities across the world.
Please join the 1World1Family Campaign to Build Racial Justice Toolkits so our kids have access to the full history of our country and the value of their family stories as captured in the family photo album.
Donation Link: http://igg.me/at/1world1family
As a supporter of our project, we are seeking your help again. Consider making a tax deductible donation and spreading the word by sharing this link with your contacts.
Our movement is growing, but we need to keep our eyes on the prize and bring Through A Lens Darkly and its message into classrooms, youth centers and homes across the nation, and around the world. Together we can do this! Because...#BlackLivesMatter.
Yours in the struggle,
Thomas Allen Harris
& The Through A Lens Darkly Team
www.1World1Family.me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow us on facebook
Popular Posts
-
Isn't talent great?!! The feeling of "Hey, Look what I can do!!" Well I personally know all about that. If you...
-
Hey Beautiful People! I am over the moon to announce that one-of-a-kind, crafted headpieces ARTISTNATION have been accepted to be a p...
-
Okay...let me be clear. I owe it to you to let you know when this statement "Genius Is Common" came across my brow my very firs...
-
Speak Life Tour Inaugural Black Tie Awards Saturday, Dec 5th, 2015 5:30-9:00pm LIVE PERFORMANCE & VISUAL ARTS SHOWCASE...
-
Hey beautiful people! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! As you may have noticed, I'm not the least bit shy about it. It makes me emotional in the...
-
Hey Beautiful people! Coming at ya about MY MIND! Well, not exactly MY mind but a song I wrote. I searched high and low for the perfect ...
-
Hey there BEAUTIFUL people! Hope you are well and living out your dreams in the best way! I had to stop by and let you know about the won...
-
Who's that young lady with the big, bold, mile wide smile? Great question. Well, I won't release her name just yet (LOL) b...
-
Mai-Kim T. Dang is an independent filmmaker working on a documentary regarding the absence of African languages being taught in the US...
-
Inaugural Entrepreneurs Gala & Awards @ Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport Event info: VIPeVENTS Concierge Presents Inaugural Entre...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(109)
-
▼
March
(6)
- HFS CAST...READY, WILLING & CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE THA...
- WELCOME THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE HFS FAMILY...CHAN...
- www.1World1Family.me ...GET FAMILIAR!!!!!!!!!
- 2015 Trailblazing Women Awards-WOMEN WHO MEAN BUSI...
- FILMMAKER, PHOTOGRAPHER, SCULPTOR etc...INTRODUCIN...
- HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE!!!!!!
-
▼
March
(6)





No comments:
Post a Comment