QUOTES

WCE=WOMEN'S CLOTHING EXCHANGE!!!!!!!!

 
 
The Women's Clothing Exchange of Baltimore
 
 has been such a thrill for me
 
as I participated for the first time this year
 
 and had a
 
BLAST!!!!!  
 
Diane and Julie are so warm and welcoming and just plain FUN!!
 
 
Need more details? Want more details? Ok...HERE WE GO!!!!!
 
 
I was looking for ways to make a few extra dollars for HFS and I just happened to come across 
 
a posting on Craigslist...
 
Yes, CRAIGSLIST!
 
 and I'm so glad I did. It was in fact a posting for
 
THE WOMEN'S CLOTHING EXCHANGE!!!!!
 
 
I must admit that I was intrigued and curious and I wanted to know more and here's what I found out:
 
*It's a 5 day window for the sale.
 
*Seasonal items only.
 
*Flawless items only.
 
*You drop off your items on Thursday with price tags already attached and the sale begins the following Friday at 9am.
 
*The first 3 days your items sell for exactly the price that's on the tag but on the fourth day if you specified that you were ok with having your items discounted, they sold for half price.
 
*You also had the option to donate your items if they did not sell by the last day of the sale.
 
*You, the Consignor, make 55% of what sells.
 
*If you decide to become a WCE Team Member and volunteer to help out with the sale for 3 four hour shifts you would then make 75% of what you, the consignor, sells. 
 
*Dollar Dash is on the last day and anything that is $15 and under...sells for a $1. Anything over $15 sells for $5.
 
 
So that's the technical low down...Now for the FUN!!!!! 
 
Where there's a sale with 
 
FLY CLOTHING and GREAT PRICES...I'M THERE! 
 
and I wasn't alone.
 
So many smiling faces and warm dispositions,
 
 so many great finds and styles to choose from...
 
IT WAS TOO MUCH FUN!
 
I participated as a Consignor in efforts to raise money for HFS and although I had
NO BUSINESS SHOPPING...I was!! #TRUTH (DON'T JUDGE ME...LOL)
 
I plan to participate again in the future and I encourage any and every fashionista that cares to clean out her closet, make a few extra dollars and shop for new flyness all at the same time, to join in the fashionable fun! 
 
I personally would like to thank each and everyone that appreciated my fashions
 
to the point of buying them.
 
Your purchases has helped by leaps and bounds
 
as we, the cast of
 
Happiness For Survival 
 
move forward preparing to take the stage on
 
 June 13, 2015
 
at the Randallstown Community Center.
 
 
Thanks again Diane & Julie for providing such a cool, fashionable, worthwhile experience and that experience is stylishly obvious.
...
 
YOU ROCK!!!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.