QUOTES

JOIN THE WWITOS MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "Before I can even consider joining a movement I have to at least know what it is." I 100% agree with you. Allow me to introduce those of you who have yet to be made aware:

WWITOS stands for WOMEN WALKING IN THEIR OWN SHOES

Women saying "YES" to Living Life on Purpose and Defining Success On Their Own Terms!!!

Doesn't that sound absolutely FANTASTIC?!! #YESSSSSSS


I had the pleasure of meeting the woman behind this beyond empowering platform, Tawawn Lowe, at this years NATIONAL URBAN LEAGUE. Our meeting each other happened very organically. I was making my rounds at the conference going from booth to booth exploring all that the festival had to offer and while I was "OOOhing & AWHHing" over some of the flyest clothing I've seen in a minute, I looked across the aisle and was met with kind eyes and a smile saying "I LOVE YOUR DRESS!!" I thanked her of course and we started to chat it up but as we were talking our girl talk I had to ask what she had going on at her very well organized space. She explained that she was there to share her purpose and mission which is to help as many women as possible to live their best life, connecting to their purpose with passion.

I don't have to tell you that she was speaking my language in living color. If only I didn't have to get back to work at my own space I could have stayed there gabbing forever. There's something in the air. This year has been rich with women supporting women. Now make no mistake, I'm no stranger to women supporting each other. I myself come from a long line of strong, intelligent, thoughtful compassionate women but I'm wise enough to know and understand that that's not everyones story. That said, I've been really grateful to have all of these enriching organizations come across my path this year. First it was The Unstoppable Women Conference, then it was LEAN IN, next it was the CWC and now WWITOS.

It just keeps getting better! I welcome everyone to get onboard with love, support, passion and enthusiasm to take the necessary steps to uplift yourself and others. It's never too late to start. Don't think for a second if you are this age or that age, or you "only" make this amount of money, or you just so happen to live in this or that area that you can't be a part of this amazing movement. This movement is sheerly focused on the positive. This movement is focused on self love and awareness. This movement is focused on YOU! You are worth the time, effort, energy and resources necessary to say "YES" to all the things you've always wanted for your life. Don't wait another second! Your time is now. Get started and stay on course. Positive people, positive energy, positive results. Let's gooooo!
All that you deserve is right in front of you...reach out and grab it and never let it go but do be generous in the way of sharing how you were able to achieve your dreams. Pay it forward and instantly become a healthy self esteem warrior for the masses! Let's get the word out in such a way that 1,000,000 women to take the pledge by 2020!! 

Check out Tawawn Lowe and the WWITOS Conference at https://youtu.be/66Shlbal2Tw   https://vimeo.com/115893501 & visit www.theWWITOSpledge.com I hope it inspires you!

To our best lives,

Mahoghany     

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.