QUOTES

U STAY ON MY MIND...FROM BEGINNING TO END LIKE OMEGA!!!!!

 Hey BEAUTIFUL people!





    I got a story for you. Like to hear it? Here it go. Lol



I was spending the day, doing what I do, when I came across this voice. I can't explain it. It just had me at hello. (In my Jerry Maguire voice) I just couldn't stop listening in the best way. So, you already know. I had to reach out and see if he would create with me.


Now I know that sounds pretty straight forward and simple but it wasn't. I tried sending him a message but it went unanswered. So you know the saying "If at first you don't succeed..." etc, so I kept trying but to no avail.


I was undeterred. I was determined. I started being increasingly resourceful. In other words, I put on my detective hat (don't worry I use my powers for good...lol) and I tracked him down and it went a little something like this:


 Hey chandanbrown, I hope this message finds you well. I have a song YOU STAY ON MY MIND and I was wondering if you would help me create something dope! The melody is way chill and smoothed out, the lyrics are written, I just need a flawless execution...which brings me to you. You're very talented obviously but I'm not sure if your open to this type of song. Let me know. Thanks bunches!


He finally responded and said:


 I’m definitely down to try it out with you and see what we can make of it!


I was supercalifragilistic expialidocious. Translation: I was WAY excited and for good reason! I knew without a doubt that he was so talented and that this was his world. I felt like Lil Wayne when he said "I'm resting in the lead with a pillow and a cover." Lol. That's how confident I was in his abilities as an incredible artist. 




I sent over the lyrics I wrote, he added the sauce and executed it flawlessly. Did I mention he also sang thee hook? I had no idea he was going to do that. Initially I had a female vocalist in mind but once I heard what he did...I was like "Forget that female singer!" Lol I could not be happier with how the song turned out. I LOVE EVERYTHING about it.


So, THANK YOU so much for saying yes and for being a part of making my dreams come true and no doubt for doing an amazing job and for sharing your vast gifts with the world Chandan!!! Keep going and never stop! You are necessary! xo



Check it out! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.