QUOTES

CAPTIVATE THE WHOLE CROWD'S MAJORITY!!!

"I DON'T HAVE TO PRETEND WITH HIP HOP & HIP HOP DOESN'T HAVE TO PRETEND WITH ME." #BROWNSUGAR

When I was a little girl...I LOVED BIG DADDY KANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was the absolute coolest. I mean come on,

Lyrically he is TOO COLD.

His FLOW...AMAZING!!

The way HE COMMANDS A CROWD WHEN ON STAGE...CRAZY!!

OK, OK...I STILL & ALWAYS WILL LOVE BIG DADDY KANE!! YOU GOT ME but I cannot leave this story half told...so here goes the truth and nothing but the BIG DADDY KANE LOVIN' TRUTH!! (lol)

R.A.W. was, still is and will forever be my song!! Hands down, point blank, period. Any party that my cousins and I would attend, they knew that all they had to do was make their way over to the DJ and request R.A.W. & I would tear a dance floor down...taking on all challengers and making fools tuck their chains in. (lol) #YOUGOTSERVED

SEEING BIG DADDY KANE ON HIP HOP HONORS WAS TRULY MY PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT TO SEE THAT YOU STILL "WARM IT UP" KANE!!!! :)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.