QUOTES

I MUST PROFESS...WE ON...TRINADAD!!!!!!!!

 Hey there Beautiful people!


 I'm so grateful! Thanks to this versatile and gifted talent that chose to share his genius with the world, I had the opportunity to collaborate with him on my song WE ON.

I can tell you that he hails from Trinadad, that he's a true artist and that he blew me away with his skillset.


He goes by the name Profess! 






As soon as I heard his voice and his cadence on his previous work...I was like WHOOOWEEE, sign me up! I have to work with him. So, I reached out and he said, "Let's work!" and the rest, as they say, is history. 


About WE ON:


 It's a vibe! It's an upbeat, energetic, cool song dripping with positivity. In fact, the first few bars go as follows:


This here one is for the uplifting/ Hope injecting, positive shifting/ This one, lift your heads up high/ With your hands to match, put em in the sky... 


& that's just the tip of the iceberg.


From the start, I really enjoyed the process of creating with him. He just gets it. He's passionate, he listens and cares to bring your vision to the forefront. That's so important to me. It can be quite the daunting challenge meshing well with a total stranger as you try to convey your sentiments through text only for the most part, but he made it so easy. 

He told me he enjoyed the lyrics and the flow which is a great thing because it's so much easier to create something worthwhile when you're invested because of the quality and the connection. That said, he did his thing! Hands down, he did not disappoint. I was over the moon with how the song came out. The flow, the cadence, the vibe...I couldn't have asked for more.


A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Profess for lending me his genius on WE ON and for being a great person and a DOPE artist. You are appreciated more than you know!


Check it out beautiful people! May it inspire/uplift/and make your heads nod in the best way. Enjoy!




‎We On - Single - Album by ARTISTNATION - Apple Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.