QUOTES

IN LOVING MEMORY OF THE COOLEST WOMAN EVER...



I could take about what I've gained
In a futile attempt to appear as if I am the world's greatest optimist

I could talk about gratitude
About all the things I'm grateful for on my top 1 millionth list      

The say when life gives you lemons make lemonade but what if life gives you a lime
I guess it's that bittersweet thing I've always heard about...it's just that I always thought we had more time

I don't know how much time would have been sufficient exactly 
I just know what we had wasn't enough

Inevitable that loneliness would hunt me down and attack me
I just know that every moment without you is tough

What can I say I wanted more than memories
More than remember when's of happier you and me's

Feeling some type of way...I don't know what to do with all this sadness
Everything around you is peace, everything around me is madness

I know you didn't want to leave but I didn't want you to suffer
Me without you is hard to conceive...you were the best grandmother

And at the end of the day...all I really know
All I really care to show

Is that I LOVE YOU

There's no use in fighting back the tears so I'll just surrender
And share a few things that I'll always remember

I'm coming apart at the seams I think they call that fraying
Here's one thing that I'll truly miss you saying

"I'M A LITTLE PIECE OF LEATHER BUT WELL PUT TOGETHER"

I'll miss hearing you say "YOU BETTER GET OUT OF HERE" when I would purposely invade your space
I'll miss leaning in to kiss your cheek and you punching me in the face

I'll miss our conversations
You and me staying up late talking for hours

I'll do my best to make peace with your destination
I truly hope you enjoyed smelling the flowers

and that the petals were fragrant and cool to the touch
Me loving you is an understatement...I just miss you so much

I want to say,,,

Thank You
For everything you've been to me

Thank You
For everything you've helped me to be

Thank You
For the countless joy and laughter

Thank You
In the book of life you're my favorite chapter 

Thank You
For loving me with all your heart

Thank You
For supporting my dreams and my art

Thank You
For being you and for celebrating me

Thank You
I'm so proud to be a leaf on your very cool tree

It's been my pleasure...being a part of your world
You are my priceless treasure, your love made me the happiest girl

& I will carry you with me wherever I go
and will surely tell all who are curious to know

What a best friend you were to me every step of the way
and how much I truly loved my butter bean Grannay


In loving memory of the coolest woman ever...

Sincerely heartbroken, Mahoghany  

         
                                                                                      




No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.