QUOTES

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO THE HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL TEAM!!

I KNOW I SAY IT ALL THE TIME AND I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU...& VICE VERSA BUT I JUST CAN'T LET A DAY GO BY WITHOUT MAKING IT CRYSTAL CLEAR HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO & FOR YOU!!

 So many days and nights I have felt as I like to say "ALL ALONE IN DEEZ STREETZ CUZZN" LOL...& I guess that's a part of life. We sometimes have to walk alone but that doesn't automatically mean that we are not supported, that we are not thought about, that we are not loved and cared for to an immeasurable degree. In my world, it's in fact been quite to the contrary.

People in general have told me and still do tell me that I talk fast, I walk fast...even eat fast, where it goes back to the saying "If everyone is saying it, everybody can't be wrong." :) Point taken. LOL...but to me it feels normal because I am myself all the time. I don't compare myself to others in concerns to those things...I think that's called "BEING COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN"...& for me that's a great thing, but I digress.    

In large part what I took from it is that we are all special in our individuality, so embrace it. Wear your INDIVIDUALITY as a badge of honor...I DO!! Understanding that just because others don't approach things the way that we would or think that they should doesn't automatically make their way of doing things wrong but rather serves as a living example of how we can learn from each other while discovering things about ourselves along the way.

I have discovered that my friends have always been at my door...they were just waiting patiently for me to let them in!! :)

CALL THOSE WHO MATTER MOST TO YOU AND SAY SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE THEIR DAY...READY, SET...GOOOOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.