QUOTES

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO "HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL'S STAGE PLAY AUDITIONS TODAY!!

WHAT A DAY TODAY HAS BEEN!!

  I WOKE UP EXCITED BUT ANXIOUS...(WHICH I THINK IS UNDERSTANDABLE) PREPARED BUT CAUTIOUS. I WAS DRESSED WELL(DRESSED FOR SUCCESS...WINNING!!) I WAS ON TIME...(THE MARKS OF A TRUE PROFESSIONAL...YUP!) STANDING OUTSIDE OF THE AUDITION LOCATION I WAS THINKING..."THE ONLY THING I NEED NOW IS MY TEAM & LET'S DO THIS!!"

1st UP my sista TIA LATRELL...FLORAL ARTISTS & OWNER OF LATRELL FLOWERS...

Next my big brother DERRELL G. OWENS, an AWARD WINNING PLAYWRIGHT(Just saying).

Then SUPER STAR in the making ARI NICOLE stepped in the building with the very cool, calm & fashionable ALEXIS BELLA.

THEY ALL CAME OUT TO SHOW ME LOVE AND SUPPORT...I'M A LUCKY GIRL!!

OH...ABOUT THE AUDITION...THAT JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE ON A COLD & RAINY DAY...TURNED OUT BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE HOPED...

Why, you may ask?

Well it certainly wasn't because the line of actresses that came out to audition wrapped around the building because that was not the case, rather it was due to the most talented people accepting the roles of 5 of the 7 characters for HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL on the spot!! YAAAAAAY!!

Now with just 2 more characters to cast for I am over the moon with excitement and gratitude!!

On behalf of The Happiness for Survival TEAM...THANK YOU to all who came out today and let your light SHINE!!

Enjoy our HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL SP PROMO VIDEO!!

http://youtu.be/sWx77qGUDHk






No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.