QUOTES

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL...IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!!

 This journey for me has been eye opening. I am learning so much about life, myself and others. One wise person said "I forgive anyone who's ever done anything wrong to me because at the end of the day they are just teachers."

When I heard this it made me feel, I don't know, BETTER! For so long I would not only question "WHY?"...Not that asking why is a bad thing but with the WHY came anger and frustration...& a sense of being overwhelmed. Once I looked at things from that vantage point...everything changed for me. I almost instantly felt calm, peaceful, content and grateful.

I have now learned that it's not a good use of time trying to constantly figure out why others do what they do...what's most important is self reflection and striving to be your best you. I think I've always known that but knowing something and living something is 2 completely different things. :)

SO HERE'S TO YOU BEING YOUR BEST YOU...GO OUT THERE AND BE AMAZING SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T HELP IT!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.