QUOTES

IN JUST 3 MONTHS...

WHAT I'VE HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO WITNESS IN JUST 3 MONTHS:

I was on the set of the film "PS I LOVE YOU" when I met a guy who was so nice. We spoke for a bit and I almost immediately came to know how driven and passionate he was about making his dreams come true...clearly we bonded over that commonality. :) Anyway...I offered him lots of joy...I wished him all the best and I told him "I hope all your dreams come true!!" He smiled and wished the same for me. We exchanged numbers #NETWORKING, the day came to an end, we said our farewells and we went on with our individual journeys.

Until...

3 MONTHS LATER...I turn on my tv and who do I see on a nationally televised reality show for the NEXT BIG SINGING SENSATION...it's HIM!!!!!! MR. "PS I LOVE YOU" HIMSELF!! WOW...HOW FANFREEKNTASTIC!!

I immediately pull out my phone and text him & let him know how SUPER DUPER HAPPY AND EXCITED I AM for him!!

I know you're wondering "Did he respond or did this nationally televised platform instantaneously go to his head?"

He most assuredly did respond & right away too. He said "God, Mahoghany can you believe it? Isn't this crazy? I mean just 3 months ago..."

I said "Of course I can believe it!! YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR!! So proud of you and so happy for you...Just enjoy it...you deserve it!!"

So you see, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!! #BEAUTIFULLYUNREALISTIC

I BET YOU OFTEN WONDER, OBSESSIVELY EVEN:

 "WILL MY DREAMS EVER COME TO BE?"

"WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN?"

"WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO SEE THE FRUITS OF MY LABOR?"

While I can't provide you the exact day, hour or moment...#WISHICOULD, I can tell you that dreams come true daily!! Just look around. The only way you can make it happen is to GO AFTER YOUR DREAMS WITH RECKLESS ABANDON & NEVER QUIT!!


#DREAMSCOMETRUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.