QUOTES

AFRO PUFFS AND PONYTAILS???? ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!

 
 
In my travels today I came across something that made me smile and that "something" was a site that is all about uplifting, encouraging and empowering black girls! I could have stayed there forever...it was simply beautiful. I thought to myself "How necessary, how timely...how wonderful!" I couldn't wait to share this awesome site with you. I urge you to share it with your friends, co-workers, family...share it with a stranger too. 
 
There's never too much positive reinforcement.
 
There's never too much healthy self esteem.
 
There's never too much love.
 
Every women and girl of color should be introduced to this site because it represents hope and awareness. 
 
It represents pride and self respect.
 
If you feel like nobody cares or understands who you are, how you feel, what you're passionate about, if you feel like no one has heard your cries...AFRO PUFFS AND PONYTAILS will change all of that for the better! 
 
You will be introduced to girls of high achievement, entrepreneurs,  authors, activities, mentoring programs and the like. Well, what are you waiting for? Go get inspired and tell someone else so that they may be inspired too! 
 
 
 
 
Thank you to any and everyone who has had a hand in bringing something this wonderful to light.
 
You are vastly appreciated...Keep doing what you're doing...WE NEED YOU! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.