QUOTES

I'M A SAVAGE...GIN SAVAGE TO BE EXACT!! AUTHOR OF SECRETS 1 & 2...GET FAMILIAR!!!

 Hello BEAUTIFUL people!


 Calling all readers, writers, authors, dreamers, creatives, risk takers...okay, invite the entire planet why don't ya?! Lol This one's sure to inspire! It is my pleasure to bring to you a woman who is all of the above! I had the opportunity to sit and chop it up with steamy, provocative author Gin Savage of books Secrets 1 & 2!!!! 



Not only does she talk about her book Secrets 1 & 2 in "teaser" type detail but she also speaks about her future author creations like Cougar In The Wild and I See You In A Different Light...which is a beautiful tribute to her daughter.





I can tell you that she was both fearless and selfless with all she shared. We talked about her past, her present and her desires for the future...all of which was interesting, surprising, funny, thoughtful and bold to say the least. There is so much I could say about this woman! 

You guys know I'm all about the concentrated goodness!!! Normally I'd type and type until I flirted hard with Carpal tunnel...lol...but this time I am going to show my wrists some love and simply share her very entertaining 3-part interview with you, right here and now.

Enjoy and share!!

PS: Be on the lookout for her upcoming books, her book signings and more!

PART 1


PART 2


PART 3



The one take away that stands out in my mind the most from Gin Savage is "It's never too late to do something AMAZING!!!" Get it? Got it. Good! Go get em...

xoxo,

Mahoghany







No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.