QUOTES

IF YOU'RE NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE...





HOW INTERESTING...

       I always felt and still do that I want to be present in the excitement. I want to feel one with the passion. I want to go & do & see & touch & live my life in such a way that I will know without question that my time was/is well spent.

I have not always succeeded in this. I hate to admit that I have wasted time...Sometimes waiting for things to be perfect. Sometimes waiting on others, waiting on others to join me in all the things that I find amazing and joyous & not just join me but relish in the experience with matching enthusiasm.

I must tell you that that hardly ever happened. When it did it was short lived, almost in glimpses. If you would have blinked you most certainly would have missed it.

So I thought (Probably started talking to myself out loud) 

"Well, now what am I gonna do? Let's face it...What you'd like to happen, in the way you want it to happen, is just not happening & if you choose to continue waiting for it to happen...then more of what has already happened will continue to happen...

which is LIFE WILL PASS YOU BY." 

I was glad to be so transparent with myself, TRULY...but it was a bit of a let down because it meant that I would have to continue my journey in large part by myself.

It's one of those things where you may be fine doing things by yourself, mostly because you always thought you had a choice to do things with others if you wanted to but once it becomes clear to you that you don't have any other options but to do the SOLO thing...INSTANTLY it all feels so different.

With all that said...

Still I find the joy in my journey...it wasn't always readily available. I had to search & search for it sometimes but I always found it...Sometimes it took me longer to locate but I still found it. :) 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.