QUOTES

Line? What line?!! Oh, CHORUS LINE!!!!!!!

Seen the movie CHORUS LINE?!!
 
I did & it had me at "HELLO"!!
 
In this film, hopefuls try out before a demanding director for a part in a new musical...Starring Michael Douglas.
 
I saw it when I was little girl and as soon as I saw it I was  captivated. It was fun and colorful, refreshing and passionate, dramatic and sentimental & it's about dance!!!!!! What could be better?!!    
 
This stood out to me in the film for more than a few reasons:
 
And Karp kept saying:
 
"Morales, I think you should transfer to Girls High. You'll never be an actress, never"
...
 
And a voice from down at the bottom of my soul
Came up to the top of my head
And the voice from down at the bottom of my soul
Here is what it said
This man is nothing
This course is nothing
If you want something
Go find a better class
And when you find one
You'll be an actress
And I assure you that's what
Finally came to pass
 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.