QUOTES

THE MERVO HFS CAST IS GOING PLACES!!!!!! MEET TIONNA POWELL!!!!!!!


Tionna Char'dae Powell is currently a student at Mergenthaler Vocational Technical Senior High School to be exact but we Mustangs simply call it Mervo! I met many students in the school's auditorium but not Tionna. I met Tionna in the hallway as she was making her way to her next class. I stopped her rather briefly and asked "Are you an actress?" and she said "Yes. I've been acting for a while at the Arena Players." I asked her to audition for me and the rest is history.

Tionna is now Cori-an in your face, overbearing, unprofessional, in my stage play Happiness For Survival and I couldn't be more thrilled. She's a bold talent with drive and ambition. Clearly, she blew me away at her audition. It was her naturalness that I connected to and her fearlessness. This young lady is going places!

"Places like where?", you may ask. Well to be exact, places like Orange Is the New Black
(often abbreviated to OITNB) which is an American comedy-drama series. This show has received critical acclaim, the series garnered 12 Primetime Emmy Award nominations, including Outstanding Comedy Series, Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series, and Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series, winning three.

Without a doubt auditioning for this show is a huge accomplishment for Tionna because it gets her that much closer to her ultimate goal of being a part of something so special and we are way excited for her. Stay tuned because this is just the beginning. Go Tionna...YOU ROCK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.