QUOTES

COOL AS ICE CHIPS & YOU?!!!!!!

 Hey BEAUTIFUL people! 




 

Those who know...know that I have been writing songs for years and COOL AS ICE CHIPS is one that I am really excited about. This song is fun and empowering and cool...hence the name, lol. I am both happy and grateful, thanks to the worldwide web, to have worked with artist from all across the globe. This collab came by way of an incredibly talented artist from Ukraine. Her name is Sam!

I can tell you a few things about her:

Her reviews speak volumes. 

She is so nice.

& that VOICE!!!!! OMG!!!!

Sam's voice has so many layers and "colors" to it in my humble opinion. From the second I heard her sing I knew a few things. I knew I wanted to create with her. I knew I wanted the song to be great and I also knew that if I didn't bring my A game, I would single handedly ruin what could have otherwise been a dope experience.


So, I got to work. I sifted through tons of music created by multiple producers. Then I rifled through tons of my lyrics to see what vibes paired well. All the while thinking about her voice and her swag and then...it came to me. A song that I had written some years ago, that I always loved by the way, just never had the right music for it...rushed to my mind. I thought "That's it!"


One of the instrumentals, that I recently came by way of, was perfect. What are the chances? I was so ecstatic I think I made myself dizzy. I could not contain my excitement. I couldn't wait to record some scratch vocals (a way less than perfect rendition of my intention for the song) to send over and "get the ball rolling" as the saying goes. Well, I did just that and Sam was incredibly enthusiastic. She was energetic and passionate and undeniably skilled.


The process was a total dream. She was completely professional, quick and an excellent communicator the entire time. It was like catching lightning in a bottle quite honestly. I felt beyond confident that we were going to create something special, and we did. 

COOL AS ICE CHIPS is all about good vibes, self love and yes, fun in the most swag-tastic way! What could be better? Heck if I know but I do know that I LOVE THIS SONG and that has everything to do with the amazing job that Sam did.

So, Sam, I cannot say THANK YOU enough for all that you did for me and the song. Thank you bunches for sharing your gifts with the world. So happy I found you. You are truly a treasure. xo


Okay beautiful people...check it out. I hope you enjoy! 




COOL AS ICE CHIPS - Single by ARTISTNATION | Spotify 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.