QUOTES

EMPOWER & INSPIRE...GO ON!!!!!!

 Hey beautiful people!


 

 I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! As you may have noticed, I'm not the least bit shy about it. It makes me emotional in the best way. I feel inspired and empowered and unequivocally connected to it...and I'm not alone. 


After having such a great experience with OMEGA on U STAY ON MY MIND, it was a no brainer to collab with him one more time and as fate would have it, he said YES!!


This one is a love letter to our ancestors, letting them know that we feel them still and we will make them proud. Standing on the shoulders of those who came before us is beyond humbling. I accept the responsibility 100%. This song may mean different things to different people but to me I can hear my grandmother cheering me on! It's so special and I hope others enjoy it too.


Check it out! Enjoy!


‎Go On - Single - Album by ARTISTNATION - Apple Music





No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.