QUOTES

MY MIND IS FANTASTIC & YOURS?!!!!

 Hey Beautiful people!


   Coming at ya about MY MIND! Well, not exactly MY mind but a song I wrote. I searched high and low for the perfect feel/vibe for this one and please believe...I found it or should I say I found her.


Her name is Nani but I call her vixxain and she hails from Bosnia and Herzegovina. She's amazing and her voice does so many things. One minute, it's soft like a sweet lullaby and the next, it's haunting and edgy...which brings me to MY MIND! I wished on a star that she would agree to work with me and you know what? She did!!!!


I reached out and she got right back and said:


 Sounds good to me...just send me your song and we can get started.


Inside I screamed "YAAAAAAY" as loud as I could and that's pretty loud, fyi. I thanked her and she thanked me for giving her the opportunity and I could not wait to get it going. Felt like the universe was on my side for sure! So much so, she surprised me with an offer to record a sample to ensure that I would be pleased...what a class act! So long story less long, I loved the sample and just like that we were off to the races.


I had every reason to believe that it would be a success, so when she sent me the finished product it was no surprise that it was beyond what I hoped and dreamed. I couldn't believe it. It was so spot on that I literally listened to it over and over, back-to-back, almost like I was losing MY MIND...lol. 


Vixxain, THANK YOU SO MUCH for lending me your genius and making MY MIND what it is! You are AMAZING!!!!


I can tell you that it's not every day that you connect with an artist that gets your vision so instantaneously. That said, I knew that I wanted to create with vixxain for many songs to come and I have. Stay tuned for many more collabs between vixxain and I but first, check out MY MIND. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.