QUOTES

TONY ROBERTS...FUNNY? YESSSSIRRRR!!!

 Hey Beautiful people!

  

Now I must say, I LOVE TO LAUGH...always have and I think it's safe to say that I always will. One of my sisters from another mother called me and asked if I wanted to go to a comedy show. I thought "An opportunity to get out, see some sights, get cute and laugh out loud? HECK YEAH!!!!"







So we go. I had no idea who was performing but to my surprise Tony Roberts made his way to the stage and when I say killed it...I mean, KILLED IT!!! For those who know this is nothing new but if you don't know please get familiar. 





From start to finish it was utterly foolish in the best way. Once he took to the stage it was a wrap! I laughed so hard I earned myself a nap. I was so tired from busting a gut I didn't know what to do with myself.



THANKS OODLES AND BUNCHES TONY ROBERTS for sharing your gifts with the world. You are ridiculously talented! All the absolute best to you and yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.