QUOTES

BEST VERSION OF ME...& YOU?!!!!

 Hey Beautiful people!





 I absolutely love collab-ing with artists across the globe! This time I was so thrilled to find Serena from Argentina!!! I heard an array of her music and I loved her range. Her energy was so cool and confident. Instantly I thought, "This will be a match made in heaven." 




So I reached out and it went a little something like this: 


Hey serenamusica, I hope you are well! I would love to work with you on my song BEST VERSION OF ME. It's a smooth groove w/swag...I think your voice is perfect for it. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance!


She got right back. Said she loved the song, that it was beautiful and we got to work. Serena is soooo good at what she does. Everything that I envisioned in my wildest dreams, Serena exceeded those expectations and made it look easy. 



Did I mention how nice she is?! I know that nice isn't always a prerequisite for working with others, but boy does it help! I loved the process of creating with her from start to finish. Without a doubt she made me feel like we were in it together and that she was equally invested in making sure the song came out as great as possible. 


We wanted to create something that not only felt good but something that you would want to play on repeat and I believe we did that. I'm excited about this song. BEST VERSION OF ME is just the coolest. With a laid back, chill vibe and lyrics dripping with self love...it's a win-win!  



So, I just want to say THANK YOU OODLES AND BUNCHES SERENA FROM ARGENTINA!!! You rock harder than concrete...lol. xoxo


Check it out! Enjoy!



‎Best Version of Me - Single - Album by ARTISTNATION - Apple Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.