QUOTES

WOMEN ACCOMPLISH AMAZING THINGS...!!!!! #LeanInTogether

Yesterday one of my LINKEDIN family members posted something that I instantly fell in love with!! I was happy to interrupt whatever it was that I was doing and give this particular something my undivided attention and that's just what I did. I watched with pride and awareness as I'm reminded of how important it is to constantly support each other as women.

It is my hope and conscious contribution to revere other woman, treating them as allies not rivals. "What was this something I witnessed?", you might ask. Fair question...it was 16 separate videos of outstanding women all standing united under the hashtag #LeanInTogether .

It was this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkOsH2KtW3o

Women accomplish amazing things when we support each other.

When a woman helps another woman, they both benefit. And when women celebrate one another’s accomplishments, we’re all lifted up. Together women can do more, go further, and change the world.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I hope it empowers you and moves you to share it with all the woman of the world! Let's #LeanInTogether

Image result for #leanintogether
For more info visit: www.LeanIn.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.