QUOTES

HEY YOUNG WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how to describe that feeling that you get when a wave of emotion rushes over you as you think back on a time where everything was new and exciting...carefree yet super important.

MUSIC has always been that for me...NEW, EXCITING, CAREFREE YET SUPER IMPORTANT!!

Although there are probably a gazillion songs I could reference that makes me feel this way...for time sake I'll just zone in on 1 & that song just so happens to be HEY YOUNG WORLD by Slick Rick  

EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS EMOTIONAL FOR ME...IT'S TIME TRAVEL.

It's the melody, the music, the lyrics, the message, the video, the feeling I got upon first hearing it...& not that this particular point has anything to do with the song per say but even the simplicity of how a boy approached you if he liked you back then, which was to send a note by way of his homeboy with a YES box, NO box or MAYBE box.

Sidebar: (Different song/Different artist too) Back in the day when I was young I'm not a kid anymore but some days I sit and wish I was a kid again.  (Just saying)  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.