QUOTES

BIG BOI & ANDRE 3000=OUTKAST!!!!!!

I LOOOVE
 
OUTKAST!!
 
Crazy talented...Amazing LYRICIST...Individual in their artistry.
 
While some still say things like "I just listen to the beat", please believe that I'm somewhere
 
else listening closely to the lyrics and when it's hot, it's HOTTTTT!!
 
&
 
OUTKAST 

 
has always been
 
 
FIRE!!! 
 
 
Thank you for your courage. You consistently inspire and give us music to not only listen to but lyrics that make us feel connected...it not only entertains but it educates,  subtle for some, bold for others depending on who you are and what you're passionate about. This verse right here from ANDRE spoke to me LOUD & CLEAR...It's like air. For those who know this song well I know you know what I'm talking about. For those who have yet to be exposed to these creative artist...GET FAMILAR!!!!!!     
 
 
"Rosa Parks"
 I met a gypsy and she hipped me to some life game
To stimulate then activate the left and right brain
Said baby boy you only funky as your last cut
You focus on the past your (beep) be a has what
Thats one to live by or either that one to die to
I try to just throw it at you
determine your own adventure Andre, got to her station
here's my destination
She got off the bus, the conversation lingered in my head for hours
Took a shower
kinda sour
 cause my favorite group ain't comin with it
But I'm witcha you cause you probably goin through it
 anyway But anyhow
when in doubt
went on out and bought it
Cause I thought it
would be jammin
but examine
all the flawsky-wawsky
Awfully, it's sad and it's costly,
but that's all she
wrote
And I hope I never have to float in that boat
Up (beep) creek it's weak is the last quote
That I want to hear when I'm goin down
when all's said and done And we got a new joe in town
When the record player get to skippin and slowin down
All yawl can say is them (beep)earned that crown but until then...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.