QUOTES

7 REASONS WHY I'M A LUCKY GIRL!!!!!!




ANDROMEDA
 
 
TAMMI
 
 
JANEVA
 
 
AZYA
 
 
ARI NICOLE
 
 
JADE
 
 
KAY
 
These ladies are wonderfully talented...they completely blew me away at our very 1st rehearsal!!!!!!! Talk about energy and enthusiasm...they came with it!! I was overjoyed, excited and some mo stuff(lol)...to see the vision come to life!! I couldn't help but notice the light in everyone's eyes. I know that look. It's the look of having FUN!! We were having so much fun. I was happy that they were happy and it showed in our performance.
 
For one moment I'd like to converse with the theater actors of the world-
 
 In your theater experience , that is before you turned PRO(YESSSSS, you better work!!!!!), do you remember ever going to rehearsal and noticing others just standing around, talking about every and anything not related to the work? It was almost as if the first few rehearsals were nothing more than a glorified meet and greet, strictly for food and socializing in their minds.
 
Yeah? Me too and I gotta tell ya I was quite annoyed by it.
 
For me, upon arrival, I was always ready to roll up my sleeves and get to work. I wanted to invest my time well and at the end of the day have a final product that would entertain and please our audience in the best way possible and to my delight, the cast of HFS feel the same way as I and I couldn't be more thrilled. We will work harder than ever to insure that our audience has a wonderful time. 
 
Happiness For Survival is for everyone with a pulse(lol)...girlfriends, couples...The entire family will enjoy it!! If you happen to be having your  family reunion on June 13, 2015 come out and see a great play together as a family. We have two shows that day at 2 & 6pm.  Can't wait to see you there!!   
 
 
Thanks again to my HFS cast...you are all absolutely brilliant.
 
Together we are unstoppable!!
 
xoxo,
 
Mahoghany

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.