QUOTES

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL...

There are so many instances where I can recall the saying "Everything that glitters isn't gold" being very befitting.

In the movie TITANIC, the wealthy aboard had what seemed to be very "stuffy" gatherings where Rose didn't seem to be enjoying herself at all but when Jack took her below deck where folks were singing loud and happily dancing on table tops she couldn't help but have the most fun ever.

In my world I've been to a few uptown dining spots, where the atmosphere was very hushed and the surroundings were pristine and the food was cool. I've also been to places that have been referred to as "A hole in the wall", meaning pretty basic, not much to look at...but the food was YUMMY!!

I've also been to venues to see live theater, some very nice...the venue that is but the play/performances left a lot to be desired. On the flipside I've been to venues of shall we say "humble beginnings" and the show was AMAZING!!   

I said all that to say that

"Just because something is priced higher doesn't automatically mean that it's worth it. Treasures are treasures, whether you find them on a pirate ship or at a yard sale."

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVE IN
HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL!!

Everything from the writing, the cast, the crew, the performance location etc. I know that we will be TRIUMPHANT.

I can't wait for us to take the stage!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.