QUOTES

PASSIONATE PEOPLE...

I understand passionate people & passionate people understand me.

I thought I might share a short story about this passionate guy I came across last night...NO, I wasn't on a date or anything(and if I was I'd never tell, told ya I'm private, shhhh...lol)

Actually, I was watching one of my favorite shows TOP CHEF!!

A cooking competition with some of the most talented chefs ever! Please tell me you watch it too or have at least seen it...or heard of it? Nevermind...The point is I was watching it last night and there were a few chefs that were on the bottom and these chefs were up for elimination.

Now while this is a competition and I'm quite sure no one wants to go home, there are certain chefs that look as if they're going to be sick at the thought that it may be them who's going & last night I identified that chef as Adam Harvey. As I watched I told my family "If he goes home he is gonna be sick!". I could feel his passion for cooking through the screen and wouldn't you guess, he's the one that was sent home.  

I could instantly tell he was rocked to his core about it. In his final words he said(Paraphrasing of course) "If you're not a mess(crying) on national tv because you love cooking this much because there's nothing else in the world for you...If you don't love it like this, put your knife down."


That's the language I speak...
 
 
I SPEAK FLUENT PASSION
 
24/7.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.