QUOTES

CELEBRATE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A long time friend/SISTER invited me out for food & fun tonight...of course my answer was YES!! I mean what's not to say yes to?

Whenever we get together it's automatically GREAT COMPANY...

Whenever food's involved it's ALWAYS YUMMY...

 & hands down it's ALWAYS FUN!!!

Upon everyone's arrival...Out of the 6 of us, I met 3 new people who I enjoyed talking to and eating with...truth be told we did more eating than talking...at first anyway. If only you were there to see all the luscious food that came to that table of ours...

YUMMY FOOD ROLE CALL:

BABYBACK RIBS
FRENCH FRIES
SALMON
RICE
CHICKEN
MASH POTATOES
SPINACH
MAC & CHEESE
CHICKEN WRAPS
JALAPENO CORNBREAD(Surprisingly it was Delicious)
BREAD PUDDING(to DIE for...SO SERIOUS!!)
ICE CREAM
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
etc.
 

I GUESS NOW IT'S CLEAR WHY WE WEREN'T DOING TOO MUCH TALKING AT FIRST...lol

 Twards the end of the meal we starting mixing it up and asked questions like:

"Where are you from originally? What's your aspirations? Where will you be traveling to next? & For how long?"

It was great to hear what others are experiencing and what their goals are. So many times I am so consumed with my life...it was refreshing to take a little time off and learn about others.

ONE IS A NURSE & WE SPOKE ABOUT HER GOALS.

ONE TRAVELS CONSISTENTLY WHERE THE NEED IS GREAT TO LEND HELP AND SUPPORT.

ONE IS WORKING TOWARD OPENING A CENTER FOR AT RISK YOUTH.

ONE WAS EXCITED ABOUT AN UPCOMING INTERVIEW FOR A POSITION THAT SHE HAS LONGED FOR, FOR SO LONG.

ONE WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING BIT BY THE ACTING BUG.

& AS FOR ME...I AM AN ACTRESS AND WILL BE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. :)


Saying all this to say, By my sitting and listening and observing everyone, seeing so many people in the surrounding areas of that restaurant having fun and enjoying the moment I couldn't help but be a little sentimental (although I kept it inside) because like those people I too was having a great time and it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing there's more GREAT TIMES to come.



I raise my glass, which is full to the brim with Shirley Temple, heavy on the grenadine, running over with cherries to many more GREAT TIMES LIVING IN THE MOMENT, with GREAT FRIENDS WHO APPRECIATE THE SOUND OF GENUINE LAUGHTER ...OH YEAH & GREAT FOOD (No explanation necessary...lol)!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.