QUOTES

ENERGY...HEART & PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I WAS HUMBLED TO HEAR SOMEONE REFER TO ME USING THE WORDS

ENERGY...HEART & PASSION!!!!!

When those words came my way I started to recall other things, other sayings...

Like:

"You don't have to advertise your intelligence. It shines on its own."

"Don't let others convince you that you're not AMAZING...when clearly they know you are."

"Spend time making a POSITIVE difference instead of wasting time with negative conversations.

I AM WAAAAAAY GRATEFUL here lately...to have met a very special person whose kindness and selflessness is undeniably apparent. He was gracious enough to share this with me & I wanted to share it with you.

He said:

When we strip everything away it is really about our family, friends, neighbors & network. If you have that which I think you have & add service to those who are less fortunate, you are very rich. (Successful) 

A  friend gave me 3 questions to work on a long time ago that I review all the time.

1. What do you aspire to stand for?

2. What is your purpose with this short time we live on this earth?


3. How do you define success?


As soon as I saw these questions I thought:

"WOW!! How interesting is it that some of the more basic straight forward questions are the toughest to answer."

What I've learned from these 3 questions is how to streamline my focus so that I can be super proactive as I work toward my ultimate goal. My answers to these questions will help me to over look petty things, squabbles/disagreements etc. because I understand that in the grand scheme of things it is of no consequence. 

ENERGY
Use it to make life better, to inject sincere smiles in the world.




HEART
Fill it with LOVE, compassion & empathy.





PASSION
Is a very powerful tool...
When used for good, its impact is wonderfully contagious.
 
 


"Why wait for the world to change...
 when we could be out there changing it."

 
 
 
xoxo,
 
Mahoghany
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.