QUOTES

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE Tyler Perry's message:
 
This message couldn't have come at a more appropriate time. I appreciate this by leaps and bounds & hope that you too are inspired and encouraged by this. Sometimes life's challenges can hit so hard that all you can see is your face getting closer and closer to that canvas...just don't stay down.
 
A FIGHTER once told me...
 
"EITHER I'M UP OR I'M GETTING UP, I'M NEVER DOWN!!"
 
& I LOVE THAT!!
 
I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING AROUND POSITIVE PEOPLE OF LIKE MINDS...TRUTH TELLERS...NOT YES PEOPLE, TO UPLIFT AND INSPIRE AND HELP YOU BECOME YOUR BEST YOU!!
 
 
STAY IN THE FIGHT!!
 
DON'T GIVE UP!!
 
YOU DESERVE GREATNESS...
 
& GREATNESS DESERVES YOU!!
 
 
xoxo,
 
Mahoghany
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.