QUOTES

GOT PATIENCE?!!!!!!!!

NOT SO MUCH!! (lol)...YOU WERE THINKING IT, SO I SAID IT...JUST SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO...PRETTY THOUGHTFUL HUH?!!

 I can admit I am not the most patient person in the world...OK OK...I HATE WAITING!!

I love rollercoasters...can't stand the long lines.

I can appreciate the concept of Lay Away but when I'm shopping for nothing but FLYNESS & I see something I want, I want it right then.

I can appreciate flying being the most time efficient way to get places but I still have that overwhelming anxious feeling of "ARE WE THERE YET?!!"

A friend asked me "Hey, why don't we get in the car and drive across country?" I said, "We could do that or we could stay friends...lol."

Don't get me wrong, I'm no stranger to adventure but the starting and stopping via traffic lights and traffic jams and rush hour traffic and "Sunday drivers" traffic and stopping a billion times to go to the bathroom or to rest or to switch drivers...AY YI YAH!! Point taken? lol

What I have learned is that patience is a muscle. It only develops when you exercise it. So we have to put the work in. It's just like with working out...NO PAIN NO GAIN!! So if you want your patience to be HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY but right now its wimpy wimpy wimpy...You know what you have to do...

YOU HAVE TO EXERCISE IT!!

"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk; one cannot fly into flying." - Friedrich Nietzsche #COMINGTOAMERICA (lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.