QUOTES

IN THIS BUSINESS...OR IN BUSINESS IN GENERAL...

To be great and to be valued by others comes by way of respect & that respect comes by way of you showing and proving consistently that you are reliable. That you are truly talented and that wonderful performance you just gave was based solely off of skill and hard work not luck. Consistent talent is not all that's required though is it? No, it's not nearly enough to be talented alone.
 
In fact, rumor has it that some prefer to work with those they like. No crime in that except some would rather work with those whose talents are so so because they like them; as opposed to someone who's very talented but a complete exhaustion to be around. So you see, you should never underestimate the power of a positive attitude.
 
Crazy talented combined with genuine optimism...is an untouchable combination. #WINNING  
 
Unless of course you feel like:
 
"I got this!!" 
 
"I'll get there when I get there."
 
"I know they need me."
 
"No I don't know my lines but I got a few more rehearsals to learn it." 
 
If that's your thinking/your attitude...YIKES!!
 
For those of us who understand the importance of professionalism, strong work ethic, talent and a great network. The basis for an unshakeable foundation in this business or in business in general...is to:
  
Be on time.
 
Know what you're doing.
 
Do it full out.
 
Give all you can! 
 
 
I understood these things very early on. It was second nature to me then & still is. I thrive in environments where everyone is about their business, where everyone is professional, where everyone takes the process seriously even in all the fun, adventure and wonder of it all.
 
I respond well to those who are on time because it shows respect and care for others time. I appreciate those who show up prepared because it means it was important enough to invest the time to do so. I appreciate those who go all out even in rehearsal, understanding that how we rehearse is how we come across on stage. I hands down appreciate those who give it everything. To give it your all is so generous. It not only inspires, it teaches, it fuels and it motivates.
 
Those who inspire me most as ACTORS/ACTRESSES are talented of course & they have amazing work ethic. That's where I belong...around those who are just as passionate as I, who care just as much & who love it just as much.     
 
 
I AM A PASSIONATE ACTRESS...& I LOVE IT!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.