QUOTES

WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED OUT LOUD?!!

When was the last time you laughed out loud...til your abs were sore and your cheeks ached...where you wanted so much to catch your breath just to do it all over again?

I AM HAPPY TO ADMIT THAT I HAD THAT EXPERIENCE THE PAST 2 DAYS IN A ROW!!

My dad is many things...amongst those many things DOWNRIGHT FUNNY is at the top of the list!! He tells a story with such animation and vivid detail that you just can't help but bust a gut laughing uncontrollably. I LOVE THAT ABOUT MY DAD & LET'S JUST SAY THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL TOO FAR FROM THE TREE :)

I've been told I tell a pretty funny story too. (Thanks Dad!!)

THAT SAID I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AT OUR HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY PERFORMANCE BECAUSE YOU'LL ALL BE...LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.