QUOTES

GIVE SOMEONE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SAY YES TO YOU!!

OFTEN TIMES MANY OF US THINK ABOUT THE REJECTION...NOT SO MUCH ABOUT THE YES's WE'LL RECEIVE. Do you find that to be true?

I used to think that way and then I realized I had to adjust my thinking. I had to think from the vantage point of "I NEED TO GO OUT & GIVE SOMEONE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SAY YES TO ME!"

Just like that I felt better. With me thinking that way I redirected my energy and I no longer let the fear of rejection be my focus. NOPE! (lol) Now I could leap piles of rejection in a single bound because now I'm laser focused on that YES...no matter how far, few & in between a yes presented itself.

Consider this:

What if whatever it is that you've ever wanted, ever longed for or ever dared to dream about was waiting for you on the other side of let's say 157 NO's...(Stay with me) Let's just think about that for a second.

Let's say you wanted that DREAM JOB or that LAMBORGHINI(I had to add the Lamborghini, couldn't help it...I LOVE THAT CAR!!...lol) If you knew that it took 157 people saying no to you in order for you to accomplish your goals and have your dreams become reality...How fast would you be buzzing through the streets to collect those NO's?

Interesting way to look at things isn't it?

Imagine the joy that you would experience as you collect those NO's because of your "157 NO's Secret Weapon"...YOU KNEW WHAT NO ONE ELSE DID! That you were only 3 more NO's away from having your whole life change once you're presented with that 1 YES!!!!!   

So just know that those NO's are simply bringing you closer to that YES!!!!!

SO THE JOKES ARE ON YOU "NO-SAYERS"!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.