QUOTES

WANNA BE A PART OF OUR TEAM?!! GREAT!! HERE'S HOW YOU CAN HELP.


Happiness for Survival is a fresh, bold, poetic & rhythmically soulful stage play that you will enjoy. I'm sure of it. We, meaning the HFS TEAM, are hard at work to make sure that you will. 

I listened to your feedback throughout this HFS journey thus far and some of you have asked "How can I help?"

Well let me just say rather briefly that you simply asking how you can help, helped me instantly. I feel the love and support and that always helps. 

I thank you for asking and offering your time, effort, energy and resources.

We are SUPER close to taking the stage...super close as in 2 months away!!!!! HFS can use your help volunteering via stagehands, greeters, videographers, photographers etc. If you are interested please email us at HappinessForSurvival@gmail.com letting us know what position you feel best suited for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPINESS FOR SURVIVAL STAGE PLAY Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lucato. Powered by Blogger.